This iPad to Mac Transfer, specially designed for Mac users, will provide you with a perfect solution on transfer ePub books from iPad to iTunes library. In this article, we will tell you a step by step tutorial on how to transfer ePub books from iPad to iTunes fast and easily.
Easy Guide: How to transfer ePub books from iPad to iPod touch on Mac?
• Step 1: Install and run the software
Free Download and launch iPad to Mac Transfer. Once connect your iPad to Mac computer, and all information about your iPad, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface. In the left panel of interface, all iPad items consisting of music, movie, photo, books and playlist are displayed for convenient to select and view iPad contents in time.
• Step 2: Transfer iPad ePub books to iTunes
1) Open the "Books" items in iPad list and all ePub books files are displayed on the library panel.
2) Locate the files you want to transfer in the "Books" library and check them without any loss.
3) Choose the "Export->Export to iTunes" option on the "File" top-menu, or directly click the "Export checked files to iTunes" button to export and select the target folder for saving iPad ePub books in the dialog box that appears, and press "Save" button and start to transfer ePub books from iPad to iTunes.
• Step 3: Connect iPod with Mac and sync ePub files
Install and run iTunes, you will see the ePub books that get from iPad iBooks are shown in "Books" of iTunes library. As long as you connect iPod touch with Mac, all the iPod contents are auto scanned by iTunes and through click iPod icon you can see all playlist and items with easy access to manage and transfer iPod files. Choose "Books" option in iPod touch that appears in iTunes and then press "Sync" button to transfer ePub books to iPod touch for enjoyment anywhere.
From the instructive guides, you can easily transfer ePub books from iPad to iPod touch with a few clicks. So we strongly recommend you to order this iPad ePub books transfer for solution on ePub books from iPad to iTunes transferring and copy books to iPod touch in fast speed.
• To sum up, iPad to Mac Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPad files on your Mac.
• Import music from Mac to iPad without iTunes
• Transfer iPad photos to Mac
• Transfer videos from iPad to iTunes on Mac
• Back up iPad iBooks (ePub format) on Mac
• Export iPad voice memos files to Mac for backup
• Transfer iPad camera roll files to Mac
• Sync iPad ringtone to Mac quickly
• Back up audio books from iPad to Mac
• Transfer iPhone SMS/Call List from iPhone to Mac as .txt file
• Transfer iPhone Contact from iPhone to Mac as .txt and .csv files
Note: Free Downlod this iPad to Mac Transfer, which also support iPad 2 and all types of iPod / iPhone.