I take “How to export music/video from iPhone to Mac with iPhone to Mac Transfer? ” as an example.
Easy guide: How to transfer music/video files from iPhone(iOS5) to Mac?
Download iPhone to Mac Transfer, install and launch it on your Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below, such as Music, Video, Photo, Books, Ringtones, Camera, Contact, SMS, Call List, playlist, etc.
• Step 2: Select music/video you want to transfer in iPhone list
1) Click "music" or "Movie" icon to open iPhone music/movie library folder and see all the files are on the interface.
2) Select and check your favourite music and press "Export checked files to local" button to transfer music files from iPhone to Mac. And a Combo Box will eject at once, choose a backup folder on your Mac.
3) Press "Save" button in the pop-up box, you will see all files you selected on software interface will be copying into Mac desktop. When it finished, check the exported files on Mac destop and play them for checking the quality.
When it's done, you've got your iPhone music neatly and conveniently on your Mac, and you can add them to your library. That's all there is to transfer music from iPhone to Mac with iPhone to Mac Transfer. Now you can download the software and try it by yourself.
• To sum up, iPhone to Mac Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPhone files on your Mac.
• Import music from Mac to iPhone without iTunes
• Transfer iPhone photos to Mac
• Transfer videos from iPhone to iTunes on Mac
• Back up iPhone iBooks (ePub format) on Mac
• Export iPhone voice memos files to Mac for backup
• Transfer iPhone camera roll files to Mac
• Sync iPhone ringtone to Mac quickly
• Back up audio books from iPhone to Mac
• Transfer iPhone SMS/Call List from iPhone to Mac as .txt file
• Transfer iPhone Contact from iPhone to Mac as .txt and .csv files
Note: Free Download to backup your iPhone contents to Mac easliy.