And the following article will show you the solution on how to transfer iPad music/video to iTunes library on Mac step by step.
Easy Guide: how to transfer iPad music/video to iTunes library on Mac?
• Step 1: Install and run the software
Free Download and launch iPad to Mac Transfer. Turn into its interface, connect iPad to Mac, you will see all iPad items are shown as below, such as Music, Video, Photo, Books, Ringtones, Camera, Contact, playlist, etc.
• Step 2: Transfer iPad music/video to iTunes library
1) Click "music" or "Movie" icon to open iPad music/movie library folder and see all the files are on the interface.
2) Select and check your favourite music and press "Export checked files to local" button to transfer music files from iPad to Mac. iTunes will be automatically open on Mac.
3) Look at your iTunes processing bar, the music/vidoe copying progress, a few minutes later and check the files on iTunes music/video library.
• From the instructive guides, you can easily transfer iPad music and videos to your Mac iTunes for backup with a few clicks.
• To sum up, iPad to Mac Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPad files on your Mac.
• Import music from Mac to iPad without iTunes
• Transfer iPad photos to Mac
• Transfer videos from iPad to iTunes on Mac
• Back up iPad iBooks (ePub format) on Mac
• Export iPad voice memos files to Mac for backup
• Transfer iPad camera roll files to Mac
• Sync iPad ringtone to Mac quickly
• Back up audio books from iPad to Mac
• Transfer iPhone SMS/Call List from iPhone to Mac as .txt file
• Transfer iPhone Contact from iPhone to Mac as .txt and .csv files
Note: Free Downlod this iPad to Computer Transfer, which also support iPad 2 and all types of iPod / iPhone.