I take “How to copy music from iPhone to iTunes with iPhone to Mac Transfer? ” as an example.
Easy guide: How to backup music from iPhone to iTunes On Mac?
• Step 1: Download, install and run the software
Free Download iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, install and launch it on your Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.
• Step 2: Select music you want to transfer in iPhone list
Select the music to be transferred to iTunes library, you can select and check music one by one, or just drag a rectangle to select a bunch of music for deleting and exporting.
• Step 3: Transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library
Click the "Export checked files to iTunes library" button to start to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes.
When it's done, you've got your iPhone music neatly and conveniently on your Mac, and you can add them to your library. That's all there is to move music from iPhone to Mac with iPhone to Mac Transfer. Now you can download the software and try it by yourself.
• To sum up, iPhone to Mac Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPhone files on your Mac.
• Import music from Mac to iPhone without iTunes
• Transfer iPhone photos to Mac
• Transfer videos from iPhone to iTunes on Mac
• Back up iPhone iBooks (ePub format) on Mac
• Export iPhone voice memos files to Mac for backup
• Transfer iPhone camera roll files to Mac
• Sync iPhone ringtone to Mac quickly
• Back up audio books from iPhone to Mac
• Transfer iPhone SMS/Call List from iPhone to Mac as .txt file
• Transfer iPhone Contact from iPhone to Mac as .txt and .csv files
Note: Free Download to backup your iPhone contents to Mac easliy.