Transfer music from iPod to Mac and back up them on computer in case of some incidents for your iPod, or sync music from iPod to iPhone/iPad. If you wanna achieve this, firstly please consider a professional iPod music to Mac Transfer tool. Here we would like to tell you how to transfer iPod music to Mac with iPod Music to Mac Transfer
iPod Music to Mac Transfer
can resolve to transfer from iPod to Mac. IPod to Mac OS Transfer is very easy to use and has friendly user interface, here are steps to transfer iPod music to Mac.
In the following text, I explain the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your music from iPod to Mac
Easy guide: How to transfer music from iPod to Mac with iPod Music to Mac Transfer?
• Step 1: Run this software and connect iPod to PC
iPod to Mac Transfer, install and run it. Once connect iPod to Mac, you can see all info about iPod device such as Type, Capacity, Serial Number, Version, Format, etc. are shown in the main interface.
• Step 2: Transfer music from iPod to Mac
Click "music" icon to open iPod music library folder, you can see all music files are displayed in the interface. Locate and check the music files you wanna transfer to Mac, and press "export checked files to local" button or choose "export checked files to local" in the top "Export" menu.
• Step 3: Select a local folder to store your music on the left panel and click the "Save" button to export the files from your iPod to local folder.
• Step 4: When finished, the following information dialogbox will be poped-up as belows:
• Reviews: ( Good )
• Total downloads: 5397
• Last week downloads: 37
• Support all types of iPod/iPhone/iPad,included iPhone SMS,Contact,Call List and more.
Note: Free Download and hope it could help you manage your iPod music files well.