"Do you want to save your precious money on purchasing music on iTunes? Are you annoyed by the incompetence of iTunes to import music on Mac to your iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S? Don't worry now, iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer will dispel your annoyance by importing."
Without iTunes, you can also import music to iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S with iPhone to Mac Transfer! It allows you to import music, video and pictures iPhone without the Apple copyright restriction. Audio format such as AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A are also supported format for the Mac to iPhone transfer. The following guide will direct you how to import music to iPhone without iTunes.
Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.
Tip: All functions for iPhone are applicable to iPod.
• Step 2: Import music to iPhone without iTunes
1) Open the library/playlist that you want to import.
2) Click the "Add Files to iPhone" or "Add Folder to iPhone" button.
• Step 3: Locate the required audio files on the pop-up dialogbox and click "Open" button to import selected files to your iPod.
• Step 4: Edit iPhone Playlist
To those who want to create their own personalized iPhone playlist, you can try this function.
Choose the "File -> Playlist" option to create a new list , and then choose the "New Playlist" option from the submenu.
Drag & drop to import or export files need and drag it to the local, or you can choose the file from the local and drag it to the iPhone.
Now, you should have a clear mind of how to import music to iPhone without iTunes. With iPhone to Mac Transfer, you will save you significant time and money to move music from iPhone to iTunes with ease!
• Advanced settings support the Backup Folder Rule.
• Auto-scans your iPod or iPhone device, and auto-indexes all files by album, artist, genre, and type. Also auto-searches by album, artist, genre and type.
• Locate any music or video by album, artist, or genre easily.
• Manage your iPod/iPod Touch/iPhone content, and import and export files between devices and your Mac.
• Works with all iPod, iPhone, and iTouch models.
• Easily and quickly back up your songs, videos, playlists, podcasts and more from your iTouch, iPhone, or iPod to any folder on your Mac.
Note: Free Download to try out this iPhone Transfer on Mac.