HTML to PDF Converter is the best choice to convert local HTM HTML to PDF. It doesn't depend on the Acrobat or Acrobat Reader application.Just add files to the list and click the Convert button, this software will directly convert them to a PDF document. It does not change the format styles as it retains graphics, layout and format of the original HTML HTM document.
Advance Features of HTML to PDF Converter
• User-friendly interface, very easy to use.
• It supports multiple HTM HTML documents conversion (Batch Processing).
• It is a standalone program which does not need Adobe Acrobat software support.
• Create PDF file with Image mode and Plain text mode from HTM HTML document..
• Supports to choose the entire folder to convert.
• Searchable text base on the generated PDF files
• Generated PDF files can be opened in the all versions of Acrobat Reader product.
• Supports to set PDF password for protection by user password and owner password.
• Supports to set PDF document security like permit to print,permit to copy,permit to fill out form,content modification etc.
• Supports to choose the storage path.
• Supports to add files by dragging and dropping
• Supports to save and load the converted file list.
• Supports to automatically view the output files after converted;
• Supports saving output files in the same folder as source files.
• Platform: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7
• License Type: Free to try
• Trial Limitation: Conversion limitations, Registration will unlock all limitations.
Ready to try or buy?
• Free download
the trial version to eva luate. Size: 7.57
• To get the full version for Windows, Click here to buy now