The only PDF editor that intelligently re-creates the original content so that you can edit it in the way you would expect. It uses a set of intelligent algorithms to recreate the original structure of the document. This means you can edit a PDF just like you would a Word document.
PDF Editing Made Simple. For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor.
There are two editions of software - Standard & Professional, both offering the same sophisticated text editing but with different levels of additional features such as graphics editing and template generation.
For sophisticated PDF document text and graphic editing capabilities choose Infix PDF Editor standard!
• Works like a word processor.
• Make seamless changes to text.
• Copy and paste graphics, text and artwork between PDFs.
• Spell-check in five languages.
• Search & replace text in long documents.
• Familiar tab, margin and indent controls.
Supported Operating Systems:
• Microsoft Windows ME, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7.
• IBM PC compatible, 500MHz CPU, 512 MB RAM
PDF Editor Testimonials
• “Although numerous other products offer file-joining, page rearrangement, and similar features, yours makes text and page-format editing a workable prospect.” – Jeff T.
• “I had great success with your product! Saved me a lot of editing work!” – Kristin, Pittsburgh
Ready to try or buy?
• Free download
the trial version to eva luate. Size: 19.56
• To get the full version for Windows, Click here to buy now